Next to our weighing services and weighing equipment sales, we recently delivered our first few ‘’high lifts’’. These vehicle mounted scissor lifts are specifically made for aircraft maintenance on the ramp or in the hangar.
- Scissor lift mounted on a 3,5 ton chassis cab for maximum platform manoeuvrability.
- Designed to provide access on all commercially operated aircraft.
- Sliding platform for easy over wing access.
- 225 kg platform capacity (2 people with tools and spare parts).
- Complies with the following standards for the purpose of CE marking.
1 BS EN 1915-1:2001 Aircraft ground support equipment -General requirements-part 1:
Basic safety requirements.
- Several options available, like rear view/platform-mounted camera to avoid aircraft collision by positioning truck.
- Dual controls enabling to operate the system from the ground or from the platform
- Maximum working height: 9,92m/32’
- Maximum Platform Height 7,92m/26’
- Platform width (work area) 1,2m/4’
- Roll out deck ext. 3,17m/10’5”
- Platform capacity 225 kg